During pregnancy, your body goes through many changes, which creates stress on you mentally and physically. A way to maintain healthy mind body us “pre-natal yoga” because its focus on poses for pregnant women, in order to increase strength and flexibility. It also helps pregnant women to develop proper breathing and relaxation technique for easier and comfortable labor!
There are many benefits because it is a form of asanas that also speaks to your pregnancy wellness!
- Improved sleep
- Reduced stress
- Increased strength, flexibility, and endurance
- Decreased lower back pain
- Decreased nausea
- Decreased headache
- Reduced risk of preterm labor
What is hatha yoga
Yoga helps you breathe and relax, which in turn can help you adjust to the physical demands of pregnancy, labor, birth and motherhood. It calms both minds and body,providing the physical and emotional relief your body need throughout pregnancy.
Taking a pre-natal yoga class is also a great way to meet other mom-to-be and embark on this journey together.
Yoga during pregnancy does wonders. It boosts mood, improve sleep and reduces aches and pains. It also prepares you for childbirth by strengthening muscle and building endurance, and make it much easier to get back in shape after your baby in born!
Pre-natal yoga is a powerful tool for to-be- mother. It caters to the need of a pregnant women as her body undergoes various changes this period. In the pre-natal program, one utilizes easy asanas and position that naturally creates more space within the womb for the growing baby!
It encourages mind and body harmony, creates deep relaxation and rejuvenation and prepare a woman for the process of labor pain!
How yoga helps during pregnancy?
Yoga provide holistic health benefit for to the mothers.
- Yoga asanas helps keep the body supple. They relieve tension aroundthe cervix by opening up the pelvic region. This prepare to-be mother foe mother for labor and delivery.
- Yoga and pranayama can train you to breath deeply and relax consciously, helping you face the demand of labor and childbirth.
- Yoga helps alleviate the efforts of common symptoms such as morning sickness, painful leg, cramps, swollen ankle’s and constipation.
- Yoga asanas also helps pregnant women recover faster post-delivery!